Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where Has the Time Gone?

I have been thinking lately that I need to update my blog and post something new. I knew that it had been a while since I had updated anything on it, but imagine my surprise when I logged in and realized that it had been over a year since my last posting. Oh my goodness. I must admit it has been a busy year, but where has the time gone? The first part of the year brought about a job promotion. Just as I was trying to get settled into the new position, I found myself looking for a new home and before I knew it I was in smack-dab in the middle of a move...to a townhouse...with two flights of stairs...up which heavy furniture had to be carried. All the while I have been continuing to take classes toward my Master's degree in counseling. I was more than a little pleased when I finally sat down a couple of weeks ago to figure out just how far into the program I am. I should be finished in December of 2010. I have tried to make time for family and friends throughout the year, but have not been very successful in this area. I am hoping to do better in this aspect during the coming year.

I do thank my God for my wonderful family and friends and pray for many blessing for all as this year ends and we make our way into the new year.

No comments: